Professional Development Center classes take place in the PDC Training Center located in the
Mitchell Building, 125 N Roberts Street, Helena, Montana.
From Interstate 15 take Exit 192B onto Prospect Avenue.
- Turn left on Montana Avenue and go four blocks to 6th Avenue.
- Turn left on 6th and go three blocks east to Sanders Street.
- Turn right on Sanders Street and go one block.
The Professional Development Center classrooms are located in the basement level of the Mitchell Building (Glacier Room 054 and Yellowstone Room 055) and is most easily accessed from the entry doors in the northeast corner and doors in the southeast corner off Sanders Street.
Also, the PDC Training Center rooms are available for public use at a nominal cost. The rooms include coffee service and A\V equipment, provided you let us know what you need. You can send us a written reservation (email@example.com ) or you may phone us at 444-3871 to get more information.
- The Glacier Room (capacity 20-35, depending on seating arrangements).
- The Yellowstone Room (capacity 15-30, depending on seating arrangements).